Winter Coaching at Broadstone
Winter is the perfect time to make meaningful and long lasting changes to your game. It is much better to put the time and effort in now rather than during the spring and summer when the sun will be out and you will want to be on the course. We have a special offer package to help you achieve your golfing goals this year
The full game workout - Four lessons utilising TrackMan to set you up for next season assessing and improving on all areas of the game. Details are as follows:
- Session 1 - Driver optimiser, using TrackMan we will measure your current driving capabilities and work on improving distance and accuracy. Includes detailed analysis emailed to you after the session.
- Session 2 - Iron play, using TrackMan to analyse your technique we will improve strike and work out how far you are hitting your irons. Essential to get the best out of your game.
- Session 3 - Pitching on the short game area covering the best technique to help you get the ball closer with your wedges. Using the radar and video analysis on TrackMan we will give you shots to cover every yardage inside 100 yards with confidence. This will help achieve lower scores.
- Session 4 - Putting, the art of getting the ball in the hole. Using TrackMan to analyse your putting stroke to show you what you are doing then tailor drills to help give you control over both start line and distance control.
Prices are as follows:
- Head Professional - Adey Harris - £120.
- PGA Professional - Barry Mutter - £99.
- Assistant Professional - Chris Harrison - £80.
Click here to get in touch for more details.